Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) Takedown Requests
Seichou Karate respects the intellectual property rights of others. If your copyright or trademark is being infringed, you may notify Seichou Karate by emailing us the DMCA takedown request. Seichou Karate adheres to the Digital Millenium Copyright act of 1998 with regard to 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512.
To request a Takedown under DMCA please email us with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Name of Copyright Owner
- Title of the Copyrighted Work
- Type of Work (i.e., text, video, image, code, audio or other)
- Specific online location (URL) where we can view your work (if available online)
- Specific online location (URL) where your copyright is being infringed on our site
- Additional information that would help us identify your work and understand the basis of your claim of infringement
Good Faith – By typing in my name (electronic signature), I have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. it is not fair use)Authority
Authority to Act – I represent that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
512(f) Acknowledgement – As applicable under 17 U.S.C 512(f), I acknowledge that I may be subject to liability for damages if I knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
I understand that the information submitted information may be shared with third parties, including the alleged infringer about whom I am filing this complaint.
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive: Seichou Karate
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement: email@example.com
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: Seichou Karate, 7914 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (571) 257-5401
- Email Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org